Naval Undersea Warfare Center - Keyport
Only U.S. Citizens will be considered for positions at this lab. No Dual Citizens will be considered for this facility.
Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Keyport provides advanced technical capabilities for test and evaluation (T&E), in-service engineering, maintenance and industrial base support, fleet material readiness, logistics support, contracting and acquisition support, and obsolescence management for undersea warfare. We are a global network of people, facilities, and capabilities, united in all we do by a culture of innovation and a common purpose: to expand America’s dominance in the undersea domain.
We deliver innovative solutions to support the warfighter of today and tomorrow. Our primary means of support fall into these key areas of expertise:
System Acceptance and Operational Readiness provides undersea warfare T&E and research and development (R&D) testing for torpedoes, and unmanned underwater vehicles of all shapes and sizes as well as failure analysis and environmental testing of those vehicles.
- Full spectrum undersea warfare test & evaluation and research & development testing
- Developmental testing
- Operational testing
- Production acceptance testing (proofing)
- In-service testing for performance verification
In-Service Engineering Integrated Logistics Support provides life-cycle support of Fleet deployed systems. This includes engineering and logistics for products, services, and processes introduced into the Fleet. We focus on increased system capability, reliability, effectiveness, efficiency, availability and ease of maintenance, with the goal of reducing the Navy’s cost of ownership and operation. As part of this role, NUWC Keyport has extensive roles in providing information assurance of critical naval computer systems.
- Submarine Systems
- Torpedoes and Targets
- Carrier Tactical Support Center
- Fleet Training Systems
- Obsolescence Management
Maintenance Engineering & Industrial Operations exploits leading-edge industrial technology and custom engineered solutions to mitigate the effects of obsolescence, improve reliability, and support the R&D community in prototype development and testing. Keyport provides reverse engineering, depot repair, and prototyping & fabrication technologies and boasts extensive capabilities in additive manufacturing, 3-D printing, sand casting, laser cladding, plasma spray, and cold spray.
- Fully certified heavyweight torpedo intermediate maintenance activity
- Only fully certified lightweight torpedo intermediate maintenance activity
- USW weapon and combat systems depot
- Mine depot maintenance
- Leading edge fabrication technology
- Rapid prototyping and repair technology development
- Custom engineering solutions/obsolescence resolution
- Processes and permits for environmentally hazardous materials
Kristin Muhleman email@example.com (360) 315-6784
Melissa Berry firstname.lastname@example.org (360) 315-7802