Who can apply??

Any student with 31 or more college credits who is enrolled at a 4 year U.S. college or university deemed accredited by the U.S. Department of Education will be eligible to participate in the NREIP program. Students attending 2 year colleges, who meet the major and credit requirements, may be eligible at the laboratory's discretion. Please contact the laboratories directly to find out if you meet their requirements as they may vary. Graduate school insitutions must be an US accredited institution (ABET).

Please visit the link listed below to verify that your 2 or 4 year college or university is an accredited institution.

Click here to see if your school is on the list.

Most labs only accept U.S. Citizens. Those who are Dual Citizens or Permanent Residents, consult the Labs page of the website to see what labs will consider your application.